Album of the Week // 10–15 August
Sauce and Dogs — Sauce and Dogs [Sauce and Dogs]
Things we know about this album:
- It’s called Sauce and Dogs.
- It’s by the band Sauce and Dogs.
- It’s about Dogs eating Sauce (tomato, specifically).
- There is an affiliated Instagram account with funky, anonymous artworks.
- Despite this ridiculous level of saucy mysteriousness (you can only pre-listen to one tune on Bandcamp), it’s sold out.
- The second release (vinyl-only) is now available for pre-order.
Things we don’t know about this album:
- Who are the band members?
- Are they human or canine?
- Why are the track names so weird?
- Everything else.
However, Worldwide FM’s Mari* seems to know some things. She’s kept shtum so far, but word on the grapevine is that she was in the studio for the recording process and knows who the people (and/or dogs) behind the album are. This highly suspicious behaviour cannot be tolerated. Tune in to Morning Mari* from 10–15 August to solve the puzzle once and for all!