Job title: Account and Marketing Exec
Company: Worldwide FM
Term: Full-time paid role
Do you want to be part of the Worldwide FM team?
If you’re as passionate about the music, culture and people we represent as you are about building relationships and marketing, we’d love to hear from you. In this role you’ll manage and develop relationships across a range of partners and run social media and email marketing campaigns to develop our subscription model, alongside looking after all things customer service and fulfillment, with a focus on delivering an excellent experience at all times.
The Account and Marketing Exec will have some previous experience of building relationships with labels, especially within the independent sector, ideally with exposure to working with DSP’s or radio. Previous social media and marketing experience is preferred, along with a passion for customer service, strong time management, organisational skills and attention to detail, and a proactive and positive approach.
Worldwide FM is an award-winning radio station with a global audience, we represent music, culture and people from marginalised societies and oppressed communities. Whether our programming comes from Palestine or New Orleans, we try where we can, to give voice to progressive artists and cultural figures who fight inequality in all its forms.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account and Marketing Exec is responsible for developing the WWFM subscription product, building relationships with affiliates, as well as dealing with all elements of customer service. The Account and Marketing Exec will be involved with everything from decision making conversations through to fulfilling orders and dealing with customers. The Account and Marketing Exec will be an excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills, a proactive and positive approach, and take pride in representing Worldwide FM to both listeners and partners.
- Effective and engaging account management and marketing.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times and managing fulfillment effectively and efficiently.
- Successfully building the WWFM subscription model.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Account and Relationship Management
- Building, maintaining and managing excellent relationships with affiliates and partners (e.g. labels and events).
- Social media marketing with a focus on both engagement and conversion rates.
- Regular analysis of paid and organic marketing strategy.
- Responsible for creating and rolling out regular, targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Effectively communicating subscription opportunities / service.
- Working closely with the WWFM team on social media campaigns.
- Subscription and Customer Service
- Dealing with subscription clients, enquiries and order issues etc.
- Continually developing and improving subscription offerings.
- Manage production of test pressings / records and any releases with discount codes.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of building relationships with or in labels.
- Some previous social media and marketing experience.
- Previous experience of taking a new product to market.
- Experience working with independent labels essential.
- Working with DSP’s or radio preferred.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A focus on delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- An active problem solver and logical thinker.
- Excellent relationship building and listening skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- The ability to analyse information and present findings clearly.
- An articulate individual with a flexible approach.
- Solutions orientated.
How to apply:
If you’d like to apply for this role, we’d love you to submit your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of the Worldwide FM team to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th January 2021.
Equity and inclusion matters to us:
Worldwide FM is committed to playing our part in helping to create a fairer and more equal society. We want to see a world without discrimination of any sort and where every person is able to reach their full potential. We believe that we have a part to play in that and we are committed to doing so through our work.